In these uncertain times, we can imagine that you are reluctant and wary to organize a business meeting. That is why we would like to let you know that we do everything we can to make your business meeting and/or stay in a WestCord Hotel as safe and pleasant as possible. We strictly follow the guidelines of the Dutch government and RIVM (the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). We also follow protocol that has been drawn up for the catering industry by our trade association: Koninklijke Horeca Nederland (KHN). We have translated all this into a special WestCord “We Care” program, of which you can read a number of measures below.
Your meeting at our hotels will look a little different from what you expect from us, but don’t worry that your meeting is limited by restrictions.
We will welcome you just as warmly and hospitably as you are used to from us and will do everything we can to make your business meeting as pleasant as possible.
On this page you will find the following information:
- The measures we apply within the hotels
- Frequently asked questions
We Care - By WestCord
Our measures in brief
- We only receive guests who can sign a health statement in accordance with RIVM(the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) guidelines upon check-in.
- A mandatory EU Digital Covid Certificate applies to all our food and beverage outlets.
- We use separation screens at the reception.
- Disinfectants are available.
- In the public areas, a distance of one and a half meters from each other has been taken into account. Although this is no longer mandatory, we are happy to give everyone space.
- How breakfast is booked differs per hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for any additional information.
- Our employees in the operation and housekeeping remain at an appropriate distance as much as possible.
- Al our employees are instructed and expected to comply with the health guidelines of the RIVM.
- We have a strict and intensive cleaning protocol and are extra attentive to personal hygiene.
- Most facilities are open again, for both hotel guests and guests who are not staying at the hotel. We follow the measures taken by the government and the RIVM. Other measures regarding the facilities may differ per hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for any additional information.
Frequently asked questions
We stick to all measures and guidelines from the Dutch government and the RIVM. Following the new measures that came into effect on Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 00:00, a number of things have changed for a visit to our hotels.
All visitors to our restaurants, bars and meeting rooms are required to show a EU Digital Covid Certificate in combination with a valid identification document. Except on a terrace, with takeout or room service. We will do a QR check upon receipt. Showing a EU Digital Covid Certificate is mandatory from 13 years. From the age of 14, the EU Digital Covid Certificate will be checked together with the proof of identity.
In most of our hotels you can stay overnight without a EU Digital Covid Certificate. You will then not be able to use the food and beverage outlets, unless you sit on the terrace, pick up food or order room service.
Some of our hotels do ask for a EU Digital Covid Certificate. This applies, for example, to hotels where you can only book an overnight stay including breakfast. We recommend that you check the measures that apply to your hotel before your arrival. You can do so by contacting the hotel directly.
For more information about a visit to the catering industry, visit the website of the Dutch government (please note that this information is in Dutch).
See the measures above.
Almost all WestCord Hotels are open.
Absolutely. We have taken strict measures in our hotels to ensure that every stay is safe and responsible.
All restaurants and bars are open. You are now obliged to show a EU Digital Covid Certificate for food and beverage outlets. Except on a terrace or for takeout. We will do a QR check upon receipt. We also ask our visitors to register and to do a health check in advance. Our establishments have limited opening hours. They are allowed to open from 06:00 to 00:00.
Most facilities are open again, for both hotel guests and guests who are not staying at the hotel. We follow the measures taken by the government and the RIVM.
Other measures regarding the facilities may differ per hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for any additional information.
At check-in we ask you the following questions:
- Your name and contact details
- Have you (or your travel companions) had the following complaints in the past 24 hours: cough, cold, fever or shortness of breath?
- Do you (or your travel companions) live with someone who currently has the above complaints?
- Have you (or your travel companions) been diagnosed with the corona virus in the past 7 days?
- Have you (or your travel companions) been in direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the corona virus?
For all questions regarding cancellation of your business meeting, please contact the hotel directly.
Do you have further questions? Please contact the relevant hotel.