The nicest and most dynamic hotel of Amsterdam Centre is looking for you! Working on this hotspot of Amsterdam means working with different cultures and nationality where there is never a dull moment and each day is different! Who are you going to meet today?!
My name is Carmen, I first start with a cup of coffee, sometimes Cappuccino with a hint of caramel or hazelnut, cause my mornings starts very early! Than together with my colleague, we make sure that we have the breakfast buffet ready from 07.00 AM (weekend 07.30 AM). The nice smells of the croissants it the first thing our guest notice. In the meantime the fresh eggs are prepared, bread is in the oven and fresh fruit salads are prepared for the next morning. I have arranged everything in the kitchen and I am going to welcome my guest in the breakfast. As there is so many things to do in Amsterdam, I love to give my guest great tips about Amsterdam.
You will work 3 à 4 days (21 – 28 hrs á week) in the Food and Beverage department;
- You are responsible for setting the breakfast buffet and mice and place/preparing the breakfast in the kitchen.
- You are busy with guest satisfaction and quality of the service within the Food and Beverage department.
- You are a person who is an early bird and always wake up with a smile. Even in those early morning hours you are smiling.
- You are a person who can work independent, takes responsibility and is eager to learn and develop within the Food and Beverage department.
- You do not mind to work in the kitchen and/or breakfast service. Within in the kitchen you are free the explore your creativity and you will take the extra mile for your guest.
What makes you a perfect colleague?
- You have experience in the food and beverage service.
- You are passionate about hospitality and love making new connections with new people.
- You live in Amsterdam (or near) and are able to start at 06.15 AM.
- You are flexible in your days.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, lots of personality and charm.
- You are a hard worker.
- Your prefer to work in a small team.
- You speak English, Dutch is not a must (but willing to learn is great!).
- You are team player and have a hands on mentality.
- You know the HACCP and Hygienic rules and regulations of the Dutch law.
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- A challenging function within the Food and Beverage with a nice atmosphere and great colleagues.
- Possibility to grow within WestCord Hotels.
- Salary according to collective labor agreement of Hospitality.
- Staff discount with an overnight stay in other WestCord Hotels.
- Travel expenses if applicable.