My name is Marcus and I work in the kitchen of Café Jakarta. During my shift I am assigned to a section. This is mainly at our seafood bar, because I prefer this. I like to explain the difference between the creuse Normandie and the creuse Bretagne to my guests and opening the oyster is the best. Because Café Jakarta has dishes with Indonesian influences, we have served sambal with the oysters. Our guests like this a lot. In addition, I think it is fantastic to build a beautiful Fruits de Mer plateau for the guest.
All the beauty of the sea I let go to the table with great care. I like the varied work, because when my colleagues are busy in their section I support them where necessary. At the end of the shift we are after with the team and a well-earned drink. Would you also like to experience such an evening with us? You know what to do …
What makes you a perfect colleague?
- Your knowledge about seafood, crustaceans and shellfish and working with them is optimal.
- You are flexible and resistant to stress.
- Has a healthy dose of own initiative.
- You have an eye for detail.
- It is no problem for you to have full responsibility for your section.
- You are a real team player; you communicate clearly and are always ready for your colleagues.
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- A timely salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement standards, I also build up vacation hours and vacation pay.
- In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainster // a employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.
- Professional chef's clothing provided by the employer
- Working at Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me, among other things, due to the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with my fantastic colleagues!