Would you rather not be placed in a “department cubicle”? Then we have the perfect job for you within our small hotel. As a front office employee you will not only stand behind the reception but also supplement where necessary, i.e. operations employee!
Service, front office, a cleaning job or making breakfast in the kitchen? No problem for you! Take reservation? Update the socials? You just do that. You like variety in your work, and you don’t turn your back on anything.
You are flexible, deployable everywhere and you do not lack the catering mentality. We train you broadly within the hotel industry and you bring a good dose of enthusiasm with you. You ensure that our guests feel welcome and seen in our hotel. Not static behind a counter at the reception or in the restaurant with a plateau. Where you are needed, you roll up your sleeves like a real host / hostess. Thinking up, guiding and executing something from start to finish. No boxes and working in task responsibilities: That is what you are looking for in your new challenge!
Are you the ambassador of our city and of our hotel? Do you like to provide our guests with a nice cup of coffee, do you proudly serve a delicious breakfast? Are you curious about the story behind the guest and do you provide a super fun check-in? Together we can make a difference!
Do you think this is me?! The “play” the “link” between all operational departments, apply now! We are looking for part-time and full-time colleagues.
What makes you a perfect colleague?
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You are the enthusiastic colleague we are looking for!
- You have a sense of humor and enjoy your work;
- You can work independently and are not afraid to take responsibility for the hotel during your shift. There will be services that you only stand your ground and you don't turn your hand for that!
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Early, evening or night shifts, working on weekends and holidays, that's all no problem for you, you are flexible!
- You live in (near) Amsterdam, where you can start on time 7 days a week for breakfast or come home well after the late shift;
- You have relevant work experience!
- Ready to work in a hotel where we work together efficiently;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language; if you master a third language, we like that!
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- Growth power: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop and grow;
- Reliability: Salary always on time according to the collective labor agreement standards, you also build up holiday hours and holiday pay;
- 30/30 Member: In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more cool things for all members, such as: €30 per night in our hotels // 30% discount on WestCord products // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainer // an employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location;
- Working at the Fashion Hotel remains interesting and challenging for me because of the hotel with a lot of charm and challenges;
- My fantastic colleagues really make me feel ‘part of the family’!
Over WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is een Nederlands familiebedrijf dat al meer dan 50 jaar bestaat. Vanuit het allereerste hotel, Hotel de Wadden op Vlieland is het bedrijf gegroeid. Inmiddels telt de groep 15 hotels verspreid over heel Nederland. Waaronder een aantal iconische hotels, zoals Hotel New York Rotterdam, het ss Rotterdam en Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam.
Wij zijn pas tevreden als we tevreden gasten hebben en daar is alles op gericht!
Betrokken, oprecht, persoonlijk en stoer. Dat is waar WestCord Hotels voor staat. Word jij onze nieuwe collega? Laat dan hieronder jouw gegevens achter en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op. Óf solliciteer via Whatsapp (geef dan wel even aan voor welke functie je solliciteert).