An internship as Duty Manager in Hotel Jakarta an enrichment of your career. You are in between all different departments. Because of this you learn a lot regarding working in hospitality in short terms. You become someone who can do anything.
My name is Nanda and doors have been open for me during my internship as Duty Manager. I checked in and checked out guests, I helped in the restaurant during rush hour, I fixed defects in rooms and I helped the Housekeeping by taking off the dirty linen. Everything what happend during the day I wrote in a report to communicate it with the managers of the departments and with the General Manager. Next to that I developed a great eye for detail. During my internship I took care of the VIP guests, just to make sure they feel at home. Because of this internship you can relate with all different departments and you make yourself essential.
What makes you a perfect colleague?
- You can work very well individually, but as well you are a team player
- It is important you can switch easily from one to the other
- Making priorities is important, allthough you learn this as well during your intership
- You are strong in your communication and you are great in speaking, writing and reading Dutch and English
- You are a hard worker, studious, representative and you have always a smile on your face
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- Of course an internship allowance.
- WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainer // an employee bonus when you bring in a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.