Are you zen enough for our wellness? In what mood our guests are coming in, our team makes sure you will be fully relaxed before you go home! My name is Odette and I am the Wellness Manager from WellCome Wellness. We are looking for fulltime and parttime colleagues to join the team!
Every day is different in our wellness, but still very relaxing. Guests are visiting us for special beauty treatments for their face, body and soul. Next to that we give them advice about our products from the sustainable line of Comfort Zone. Our goal is to take care for the experience in a relaxing atmosphere so our guests will be returning.
Do you have the ambition to work with results-oriented treatments and personal advice to outdo the expectations of the guest? I would like to get to know you better.
What makes you a perfect colleague?
- You do not mind irregular shifts
- Fully focused on the guests, this is who you are
- It is important for us to have at least level 3 for beauty therapist diploma
- You are great in Dutch and English
- You are enthusiastic to our guests and you can give them advice regarding treatments and products
- I am representative, because I realize I only can give a great first expression to a guest
What does WestCord Hotels offer you?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- A timely salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement standards, I also build up vacation hours and vacation pay.
- In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainster // a employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.
- Sustainable work clothing provided by the employer, designed by the fashion label By Rockland | HACKED by.
- Working at Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me, among other things, due to the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with my fantastic colleagues!