Questions about your stay? View the most current information below. We stick to the measures and guidelines from the central government and the RIVM. We do everything we can to receive you as safe and hospitable as possible.
Update Saturday January 15, 2022
As a result of the measures announced last Saturday, January 15, we are forced to adjust a number of things. These measures will certainly last until Tuesday 25 January 2022.
- Our hotels are open for overnight stays, but the restaurants in the hotels are closed. Except for take away and room service. In most hotels it is possible to have dinner delivered to the room. View the measures per hotel below for all possibilities.
- Our hotels are open, but the restaurants are closed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We offer take-away and room service for our guests. In most hotels it is possible to have dinner in the room. View the measures per hotel below for all possibilities.
- You can still have breakfast with us, but how breakfast is served differs per hotel. View the measures per hotel below for all possibilities.
- All our WellCome Wellness locations are partially open again.
View the most important questions and answers and the measures per hotel below.
At WestCord Hotels we follow the guidelines of the government. This means that we check our guests whether they are fully vaccinated or can hand over a recent negative COVID-19 test. We also have to keep 1,5 meters from each other. Our restaurants, bars, wellness, swimming pools and other facilities are closed unfortunately.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest again this year, but in any case next year.
Hope to see you again!
Westers family, management and employees
We stick to all measures and guidelines from the Dutch government and the RIVM. Following the new measures that came into effect, a number of things have changed for a visit to our hotels.
All visitors to our restaurants, bars and meeting rooms are required to show a EU Digital Covid Certificate in combination with a valid identification document. Except on a terrace, with takeout or room service. We will do a QR check upon receipt. Showing a EU Digital Covid Certificate is mandatory from 13 years. From the age of 14, the EU Digital Covid Certificate will be checked together with the proof of identity.
In most of our hotels you can stay overnight without a EU Digital Covid Certificate. You will then not be able to use the food and beverage outlets, unless you sit on the terrace, pick up food or order room service.
Some of our hotels do ask for a EU Digital Covid Certificate. This applies, for example, to hotels where you can only book an overnight stay including breakfast. We recommend that you check the measures that apply to your hotel before your arrival. You can do so by contacting the hotel directly.
For more information about a visit to the catering industry, visit the website of the Dutch government (please note that this information is in Dutch).
Yes, we have to keep 1,5 metre distance, except for households.
- There are separation screens at the reception.
- Disinfectants are available.
- In the public areas, 1.5 meters away from each other has been taken into account. This is mandatory, unless you form a household.
- Our employees in service and housekeeping stay at an appropriate distance as much as possible.
- All our employees are instructed and expected to comply with the health guidelines of the RIVM.
- We have a strict and intensive cleaning protocol and are extra attentive to personal hygiene.
All WestCord Hotels are open.
Absolutely. We have taken strict measures in our hotels to ensure that every stay is safe and responsible.
The restaurants are closed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We offer take-away and room service for our guests. In most hotels it is possible to have dinner in the room. View the measures per hotel below for all possibilities.
This differs per hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for any additional information.
We follow the measures of the government and the RIVM.
WellCome Wellness is partially open again. You can use our fitness and wellness treatments.
This differs per hotel, due to the strict and intensive cleaning protocol that we use. Please contact the hotel directly for any additional information.
At check-in we ask you the following questions:
- Have you (or your travel companions) had the following complaints in the past 24 hours: cough, cold, fever or shortness of breath?
- Do you (or your travel companions) live with someone who currently has the above complaints?
- Have you (or your travel companions) been diagnosed with the corona virus in the past 7 days?
- Have you (or your travel companions) been in direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the corona virus?
The uniform Horeca conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry apply to all reservations in our hotels. For the specific conditions of a hotel or group reservation made, we refer you to the confirmation sent by us.