Vermeer in Delft
Visit ‘The Little Street’ by Vermeer in museum Prinsenhof in Delft! Stay at WestCord Hotel Delft, enjoy a dinner ‘Vermeer’ style and walk along all the Johannes Vermeer highlights in the city.
Vermeer in Delft, from 72,50 p.p.
- 1x night in Comfort Twin Room
- 1x extensive breakfast buffet
- Entrance ticket Prinsenhof exhibition ‘Vermeer is coming home’
- 3-course ‘Vermeer dinner’ in Gullmander Restaurant Bar
- Walking route along Johannes Vermeer highlights
- Free use of fitness and sauna
More info about the exhibition Vermeer is coming home
‘The Little Street’ is shown in Johannes Vermeer’ hometown Delft for the first time in 60 years!
- Stay is possible from March 25th until July 17th, 2016
- Arrival on Friday or Saturday
- Based on availability
- Price is based on 2 persons per room
- Price is based on Comfort Twin Room
- Surcharge Studio: 15 per night
- Single supplement: 50 per stay
- Price excludes city tax