Welcome to WestCord Hotel Schylge, located next to a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Wadden Sea! We try to bring this beautiful piece of nature back into our hotel. For instance, in the lobby there is a special exhibition about the flora and fauna and all our room doors are provided with photos of the the Wadden Sea. Which room do you have?
We are happy you are staying with us and we hope you will have a fantastic experience!
The most important information:
- Breakfast: Breakfast is served in the restaurant, between 8:00 am and 10:00 am, on Saturdays and Sundays until 10:30 am.
- Check-in: Check-in is from 15:00
- Check-out: Check-out is until 11:00 am. Late check-out is possible and can be arranged at the reception (fee applies). Please note: it can be crowded at check-out, due to the departure time of the boat.
- Reception: Reception can be reached from your room by dialing 9.
- Night lock: At 11:00 pm the front door goes to night lock. You can open the door with your hotel room key (keycard).
- Luggage transport: it is possible to have your luggage transported on the day of departure. For more information you can go to the reception, or look at the additional general hotel information, under the heading luggage transport.
Additional information can be found below. Enjoy, relax and we wish you a pleasant stay!
WestCord Hotel Schylge
On Terschelling you will find dune valleys, forests, a 30-kilometer beach and Bay Dellewal: the only natural bay in the Netherlands. On the east side of Terschelling is the nature reserve “De Boschplaat”: one of the best preserved large nature reserves in Western Europe. A unique area in the Netherlands!
We think green! Hotel Schylge is Green Key certified.